Friday, August 5, 2016

Lord Help Me!

I have been swamped underneath a pile of lesson plans, pacing guides, and curriculum budgets trying to prepare for our upcoming home school year and in the midst of all that I've been also keeping up with all of our many events with our church ministry and end of summer hoorahs! Through all of that being a wife, mother, taxi driver, chef, maid, etc. it sometimes is hard to keep the different hats straight. Today that wasn't the problem! The hat was perfectly fine. It was my feet that had issues...
Yes, you see it correctly! I wore two completely different shoes today, and not only did I walk out of the house with two totally different shoes on, I went grocery shopping with those two totally different shoes! 
I don't know which way I'm turning sometimes, well most times! But you know what I do know, God's got this. I can't depend on me, because I'm a wreck! But friends you and I can depend on the One Who holds all things in orbit. He has me. He's got you. He watches over even the most confused of us all. He gives "hope for heartache, peace for worry, calm for trouble, rest for hurry." Trust in Him. In His timing. Rest in His presence and pray for me please! Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment